Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
There is a good size kitchen dining room (22 sq m) with granite worktops, intergrated appliances, fireplace with wood burner and double height ceiling with exposed beams.
Two bedrooms (13 and 9.5 sq m) one of which has its own en-suite shower room, plus a bathroom with bath, hand wash basin and WC.
The spacious living room (25 sq m - also with double height ceiling, exposed beams and feature stone walls) has a wood burner and doors out to the rear garden.
There is a loft room with potential for further expansion if required (and subject to relevant planning permissions) and on the far end of the property a useful workshop / store room.
At the front of the house is a pretty courtyard garden (walled and gated) and at the rear a more traditional garden space.
To the left of the house is a further outbuilding barn - perfect for storage, garaging or potential for conversion if desired (subject to planning).
The house is close to the village of Esse, with a locally renowned restaurant and a short drive (approx 5 minutes) from the popular market town of Confolens.
The property is being sold with ALL furnishings - ready to move into and use from day one..
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France