Chambre d’hotes with private owners space in Le Lude, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire
A popular choice when looking at large residencies with multiple bedrooms which when done right can provide a comfortable income whilst creating the chance of interaction with passing guests. This property is a great example of how to do it right – spacious guest bedrooms with quality en-suite facilities, formal dining hall and large garden offering private and secured parking. Add to this a large fitted kitchen and private owners space and you start to see why and how it can work.
THE ACCOMMODATION The large gated entrance hides behind it a beautifully presented private garden with parking for 6 cars, relaxation areas, mature trees, al-fresco dining and BBQ. The guest front door takes you into a long and tall hallway providing distribution into the tea lounge and then dining hall. Reception/office area, rear corridor with stairs to guest bedrooms and laundry room (although big enough to be used as a ground floor bedroom if required).
Upstairs, 5 double bedrooms, all well decorated and with en-suite shower facilities with most benefiting from views over the garden. The stairs continue up to the attic, a large area with laundry facilities which could be converted into additional accommodation if required. Mains drainage and mains gas simplify the life of those that live here. Back down on the ground floor, a door from the office and/or the rear corridor lead you into the owners lounge with working fireplace and garden views, from here we access a newly refurbished and extended galley kitchen, storage area and wc. Stairs lead up to the owners vaulted ceiling double bedroom with garden views and open bath area, separate shower room with wc as well as a walk-in wardrobe. There is a wine cellar underneath part of the house and in the garden are a store room and another small building which could become a reading room, sauna, etc...
ABOUT THE AREA Located in the heart of the town of Le Lude with excellent choice of all amenities and a short drive to Le Mans, Tours and Angers it’s no wonder that business is good.
Thoroughly modernised with taste and quality by the current owners this home is ready and waiting for the new owners to slide in and take over the activity if desired.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France