Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from mains drainage and gas central heating.
The front door opens into this sitting room (3.9m x 5.4m) which is dual aspect with a tiled floor and has a log-burner and wooden staircase to the first floor. An doorway opens to the right into the dining room (2.8m x 4.8m) again with a tiled floor and door out to the terrace. From here a doorway opens to the fitted kitchen (2.4m x 3,1m) which has a tiled floor and a range of low and high level cupboards, oven, hob, cooker hood and dishwasher. A door a the back of the kitchen leads to a laundry room with WC and the gas fired central heating boiler.
The stairs from the sitting room lead up to the landing (1.9m x 2.4m) which gives access to the all the bedrooms. There is a modern shower room (2m x 3.1m) with tiled floor, WC, bidet, basin and large shower and there are three double bedrooms (3.9m x 3m, 4.1m x 2.8m and 2,9m x 5m) all with wooden floors.
To the front of the property is a pretty gravelled courtyard with terrace and mature shrubs and trees and a garden shed.
The house is in a pretty village on the Charente with boulangerie, chemist, butcher and newsagent as well as a number of other professional services. The city of Angoulême with all its facilities is just 15km away.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France