Village house in the Luberon with private courtyard, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
In the heart of a beautiful perched village of the Luberon area, very nice stone house with small private courtyard on the back.
An entrance hall opens on a large living room with fireplace, exposed beams and ceilings in “kess” (wood and plaster), then on the kitchen (terracotta tiles, etc.) and his back kitchen, a storeroom with a small bathroom, and finally a guest toilet. The staircase is equipped with a wrought iron banister and a wooden handrail, old cement tiles on the floor, then terracotta tiles for the upper floor. On the first floor, there is the master suite with bedroom I, dressing room, bathroom and balcony, then an office room, bedroom II and bedroom III, each with its own bathroom. On the 2nd floor, there is a cozy living room, beautiful living space with exposed beams and parquet floor, than bedroom IV and bedroom V, very bright thanks to the roof windows, share a bathroom. Attached, a garage for a car, with spaces for boiler and workshop, and a mezzanine for storage.
Small terrace “Provençal calade” (stone made terrace) in the courtyard. A secondary or main home with easy maintenance exteriors. Possible for a familly home or a bed and breakfast.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France