Property on the heights of La Garde Freinet, Var, Provence-Côte d'Azur
In the heart of the « Massif des Maures »,La Guarde Freinet opens the passage towards the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
Built in 2004, this property of 7 parts offering a raised ground of 1.7 hectares, has a swimming pool fully exposed south, and benefits from terraces with a permanent sunning and a dominant position with no overlooking.
Authenticity and character are the main words for this house made with top quality materials. At the ground floor, the entry carries out on the large living room gorged with light, with a completely released sight.
The «dînatoire» kitchen, completely arranged has a store room and a cold room. Everything in this house has been though to receive in all quietude! The two ground floor bedrooms profit from a bathroom with toilet.
On the 1st floor, the parental suite of more than 90m², with its 2 bathrooms/toilets and its large dressing room was ideally thought because it can easily be arranged in 2 different suites of 40m ²each. The house also has an elevator serving the 3 levels,an office, a basement with the laundry, a games room being able to be arranged in a supllementary bedroom, of a wine cellar, a second dressing room, a part of storages, a garage and parking plots.
A « must see » !
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France