Impressive stone house with stunning views and guest cottage in delightful hamlet, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This beautiful property enjoys fantastic views over the countryside with a feeling of space and tranquillity yet still set in the grounds of a beautiful hamlet with shared communal land as well as the private garden of 4339m2.
Both properties are stone and with many origninal features but also with full modern central heating throughout. Entrance into the main house into the spacious farmhouse kitchen (32m2) with original beams and terracotta floor tiles. Just off hte kitchen is a boot room with laundry facilities. From the lounge into the dining hall (90m2) with fireplace, tiled floor with inset woodwork and beautiful handcarfted staircase leading to the first floor. A staircase leads down to the lounge (90m2) with original fireplace, doors to the terrace and boiler room, WC and shower area. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a study. all bedrooms have bathrooms and the master has a dressing room. The landing is also spcious enough to be used as cosy TV area or study. There is also a conservatory leading tothe courtyard and the secondproperty. The guest house is 2 bedroom with a largeopen plane living dining area and a fully fitted kitchen.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France