Peace of heaven for this Mas of 18th century, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
At the foot of Luberon, in the heart of Provence and festivals of Aix-en-Provence, Avignon and of Roque-d'Anthéron famous for its international festival of piano, nests Lauris.
In the heart of nature, in the middle of 3.7 hectares of meadows, pines, olive trees, almond trees and truffle oaks, this property of 2 houses, allies peace and rest, and offers an exceptional view on the valley of Durance.
This peace of haven offers 600 sqm of living space: the Mas of the 18th century of 500 sqm and a totally independent house of 100 sqm.
The Mas proposes, among others: an e-suite of 42 m ² with its oak parquet and its fireplace, a living space of 96sqm, as well as an office full of charms and authenticity with its stone walls.
Another 5 additional bedrooms are all equipped with a personal shower-room.
This Mas, lined with terraces giving onto the swimming pool of 14x7m invites you to rest.
The independent house with its own swimming pool, can welcome up to 6 people. Ideal for rental purposes.
Completely enclosed ground, 2 drillings, automatic watering, double garage...
Everything is there!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France