Beautiful hamlet house with a garden of 500 sqm, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Spacious stone property of about 180 sqm of usable space with lovely garden and garage situated on the edge of a hamlet at about 1.5 kilometers from a beautiful and authentic village in the Luberon valley.
On 3 levels, the house follows the shape of the ground. Entrance on the middle level which is where the living rooms are. To the left of the entrance, an open plan lounge and dining room with fireplace and insert, and a sitting area on a slightly lower level, which opens onto a covered terrace, real summer dining room. Access to the master bedroom with its shower room and wc via the equipped kitchen. On the upper floor, a second bedroom, an attic and a spacious third bedroom with its private terrace. Another metal spiral staircase leads down to a library lounge which overlooks the lower garden, a shower room with toilet, a laundry room and 2 cellars. Access from a hamlet alley to a large attached but independent garage.
Garden of about 500 sqm including an old artesian well, and planted with shrubs of the region such as lilacs, oak trees and almond trees. An additional plot of land of more than 900 sqm is located at about 150 meters on the other side of the hamlet.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France