Charming villa with pool and outbuildings, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Close to the famous villages of Gordes and Roussillon, nice property including a house and outbuildings on a plot of 2600 m².
The house of about 180 m² of living space includes a large L shaped living room with fireplace (double living room and dining room) opening onto a beautiful terrace, a kitchen with a dining area and terrace shaded by a pergola, 2 large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a small dovecote and a buried wine cellar. At the back, a workshop houses the boiler room (oil central heating + reversible air conditioning). On the side, 2 independent cottages each include a small living room with kitchenette, a sleeping area and a separate bathroom. Both have a private paved terrace.
Not far, the pool area (10 x 5 meters) with pool house (awning, barbecue and technical room) and paved beaches offers a nice view of the garden. In the background, a small building with bay window is currently used as an office.
The garden of about 2600 m² is enclosed (2 gates), relatively flat and turfed. It is much wooded, including a beautiful weeping willow, holm oaks and white, cedar, pomegranate, olive trees (10 to 15 liters of oil per year) and is decorated with a nice pond with goldfish and water lilies.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France