Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens to the entrance hall (8m2), with a wood-burning stove.
To the left of the hall, a corridor (off which is the laundry room - 7m2 - with WC) leads to the dual-aspect L-shaped living room (32m2) with a sitting area by the fireplace and on the other side the corner dining area which is open to kitchen (18m2). There are French doors to the terrace at the back of the house.
In the kitchen, a door returns to the entrance hall.
Opposite the hall, a door leads into a bedroom on the ground floor (14m2). Then to the right of the hall a door opens onto a storage room (9m2).
In the living room, an attractive wooden staircase rises to the large first floor landing (25m2) which used as an office.
Then a corridor leads to three bedrooms (18m2, 14m2 and 9m2), a bathroom (with shower and bath) and a separate WC.
The house is in a plot of about 1733m2.
At the front of the house, there is a courtyard with parking for several cars. Then at the back of the house there is a partly covered terrace leading on to a pretty garden, with many trees, shrubs and flowerbeds.
This charming house is in good condition, it is equipped with double glazing, electric heating and two wood-burning stoves.
It is very well located, on the edge of a charming village with shops.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France