Large property of more than 200 m² on a quiet and wooded land, Morbihan, Brittany
7 km away from Baud and Pluméliau, unoverlooked with a small private access road leading to the house. For lovers of tranquility, space and nature, a vast property built in 1972 with a very beautiful construction covering an area of over 200 m² with a complete basement and a large land of over 8,300 m² planted with fruit trees, shrubs with wells and water.
An entrance with toilet, fitted and equipped kitchen, access to a very large lounge/dining room with fireplace extending into a very large veranda living room overlooking the property, night space with 3 bedrooms with beautiful surfaces, large bathroom with toilet. A staircase leads to the first floor with hall leading to two large bedrooms with washbasin, a bathroom with toilet, a storage space, a bedroom and a large living room. Independent access.
Complete basement with laundry room, kitchen, double garage, shed, cellar, boiler room and even another bedroom.
A villa with very good insulation and very economical heating, a retro decoration with textured wallpapers, rosettes and staff angles.
Many possibilities, a great opportunity. Amazing place that just needs to be magnified and rediscover. A visit is essential!
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Isabelle Botuha, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France