Riverside, rural property with 2 houses and land., Manche, Normandy
€270,655 Guide price
Location, location, location! This wonderful old mill has been transformed by the current French owners into a spacious family home with an independent second house - currently used by family members but could provide a good income from holiday lettings. The river borders the land and there are fabulous rural views from both properties. A long sweeping drive through some of the property land along the riverside leads to the property. The main house having a wooden workshop/summer house at the edge of the drive. The sun terrasse with BBQ and raised flower beds lies to the front of the property with an enclosed garden area. As the house was once the mill, it has an elevated ground floor to the front of the house and a lower ground floor level to the rear of the house, this providing ; Main entrance opening into a large hallway, opening onto the utility area. Wine cellar below ground with stone steps and a controlled temperature. Access to the garage attached to the house, having a superb mezzanine area with windows which could become a further living space.
Three or four steps lead up to the ground floor- front facing level. Kitchen/diner - This is a light area with fitted units and a door to the terrace. The lounge 42m² is a superb room with patio doors to the terrace, a wood burning stove and some walls with original stone work on show. The stairs are of a contemporary style leading to the first floor.
First floor; Large open landing area used partially as an office, Master bedroom with dressing area, Two double bedrooms, Family bathroom, WC. From the two double bedrooms is an access to the south facing balcony overlooking the terrace and garden.
The second house also ahs an elevated position and basement rooms. The basement provides a 2 car garage, wine store and laundry area. On the ground floor is an open plan living area with fitted kitchen to one end and lounge with original open fireplace to the other. There are patio doors to the sun terrace overlooking the garden and countryside. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom with WC
Both properties are original and in addition to these there are some smaller outbuildings - all in good condition.
This is a property to be visited to be appreciated!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France