Riverfront gite business with large pool, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Riverside gite complex near Villeneuve-sur-Lot.
Ready to move into revenue generating property , with bright, spacious owners' accommodation plus two lovely independent letting apartments which overlook the river Lot in the non-flood zone. This property represents a fantastic opportunity for a range of buyers especially those who want their own special place in the sun but with a ready made income and no work to do to get going. The gardens which extend to 5000 m2 are generally flat and face due South so the 12 metre pool gets plenty of sunshine . A gentle walkway takes you down to the river where there is ample space for a boat or pontoon and some of the best fishing in France.
Heating is provided by a combination of oil fired central heating and electric convector heaters but with the added advantage of double glazing and a good insulation standard. Local shops and even a restaurant are a short bicycle ride away. There are also plenty of local activities for holidaymakers ie: wine tours, medieval villages, gastronomy ,childrens attractions, boat & canoe hire. Villeneuve-sur-Lot 5 minutes by car and Bergerac airport is less than an hour. Price including agency fees : 318.000 € Price excluding agency fees : 300.000 € Buyer commission included: 6%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France