Village cottage with secluded garden and frontage , Orne, Normandy
€121,900 Guide price
A 'chocolate box' cottage, secluded from view within a village and nestling in 1/4 acre of mature gardens. The cottage is stone built and has a rural charm, yet being within a village. It has been carefully and lovingly maintained, having original features, double glazing and full central heating. There is a large garage, previously an old forge, with the fireplace at the end of the garage. The gardens are enclosed and very private. The property consists of a light games/ craft room or studio with large windows and an independent entrance door as well as internal communicating door. The kitchen is a large room with fitted units and an open fireplace within which is a wood burning stove. The lounge has an original parquet floor and doors from two sides to the gardens, and an original fireplace. There are three bedrooms, all with parquet floors and a large family bathroom. In addition to the above there is a large lower level room used as a boiler room and storage area, housing the heating boiler and water heater. This has an access from the garage and has many uses, having both water and electrical connections.
The cottage has all mains utilities and is insulated. The village centre is just a short walk away and has local shops and a bar /restaurant.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France