Impressive stone double fronted property. 4 bedrooms, double garage, garden and a property to develop for summer rental or permanent or a business( was a butchers). In a village with ammenities, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
Large open plan, light, bright property. Renovated and ready to enjoy. Perfect as a holiday retreat or permanent living. The additional bonus to this bargain property is the what once was a butchers shop which is attached. This could be a fabulous rental opportunity, in need of updating to create a light, bright business opportunity or larger family home. In a small village with bar, resturant, epicerie, schools, doctors, and only an hour to the port and airport.
The stunning beaches of Brittany are within an hours reach, you would be amazed at the incredible places to discover in Brittany, on your doorstep.
The magical village of Josselin with it's imposing castle sitting proudly on the Nante to Brest canal. Not forgetting the "lac au Duc" of ploermel, for woodland walks, water sports, sunbathing on the man made beach or simply enjoying the wildlife.
Attractions are a plenty throughout the season, with festivals , markets, historical celebratiions, bretagne dance shows, the list goes on.
Come and take your slice of French life today!!!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France