3 Bedroom Town House, Pyrénées-Orientales, Occitanie
€450,000 Offers in the region of
3 Bedroom house in Castelnou, near Perpignan which has 180sqm living area and is stone built with wood finish. The house has three floors with the ground floor currently a salon de thé which includes a large working kitchen while the main house has a separate family kitchen. There are two bathrooms a living area and dining room.
Dating back to the 10th Century, Perpignan is a city steeped in history. Formerly the capital of Roussillon, Perpignan has been the focal point of many military struggles including the latter part of the Thirty Years War which led to Perpignan being ceded to France by the Spanish. Since then the city has enjoyed a fusion of French and Catalonian culture with elements of both in its architecture and cuisine. Perpignan is now host to many exciting annual events, such as the Guitares au Palais, a music festival with pop and alternative music, sports tournaments based around their very successful Rugby team and arts exhibitions as well as markets. The rich history provides many must see sites and its proximity to the sea invites access to a multitude of water sports.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France