Mansion in Provence, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
In the heart of a traditional village with all amenities, this magnificent "Maison Bourgeoise" offers approximately 450 m ² of living area, plus outbuildings.
Street level: very large reception rooms - living room with a stone fireplace, an entrance hall with sitting area, a fitted kitchen with utility room and a guest toilet. On the 1st floor, very large master suite / bedroom I with walk in closet, bathroom and separate toilet, an office, bedroom II with its bathroom. On the 2nd floor, bedroom III / independent apartment, bedroom IV, bathroom and independent toilet, 2 bedrooms, shower-room with toilet.
In the basement, a very big vaulted room, vaulted wine cellar and a technical area / laundry room. Quality materials (Antique doors and beams, Burgundy stone and terracotta floors, old exposed stones, etc.), under-floor heating and 4 meters of height under ceiling. Paved courtyard with swimming pool of approximately 7,5 x 5,5 meters, planted with cypress, laurels, olive tree, rosebushes, geraniums, etc. and a stone fountain. A canopy / pool house equipped with a small kitchen area, and an access to the garage for 2 vehicles. Certainly a very pleasant place to live...
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France