Ensemble of three old stone properties with garden in the heart of active village., Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
An ensemble of old buildings dating back to the XVIIth century; these historical Périgordine houses are a bargain for lovers of old stone. Although habitable they are crying out for restoration.
Situated in the heart of a dynamic village the properties are as follows:
The first house has 4 bedrooms, a kitchen with a feature bread oven, two bathrooms, an office, a large living room and dining room, a cellar and a workshop.
The second house has 3 large bedrooms (approxs 20M2 each), a dining room and living room, two bathrooms, kitchen (14,6M2) and back kitchen, enclosed porch veranda (25M2), a cellar (76m2) with workshop and convertible attic. Behind the property is a closed veranda leading out to a large garden with the possibility of putting in a pool.
The third small property has a fully convertible attic (102m2).
These properties have many interesting and original features and could be turned into a BnB or gite.
Bergerac and Bordeaux are not far away and Le fleix has all the amenities you could ask for within walking distance from the property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France