For sale in medieval lakeside village of Nernier, character stone village house with private garden. Only 30-40 minutes from Geneva., Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Rare opportunity to buy a stone village property full of charm and character in the beautiful medieval village of Nernier, on the French shores of lac Léman. This property is also unusual because it has its own private garden of around 300 m2, which is extremely hard to find right in the heart of the old village.
The house has a spacious feel due to its open-plan layout spread over 3 levels. The upper floors in particular are bright and airy, with several Velux windows installed in the third floor roof.
- Stone property oozing charm and character
- Spacious, open-plan layout over 3 levels
- Private garden of around 300 m2
- Space to park several cars within garden
- Only around 100 m walk to the lake, harbour and beach
- A stone's throw from Nernier's popular bars, restaurants and art galleries