4 bedroom village house for sale, Finistère, Brittany
This charming 4 bedroom/2 bathroom village house has been fully renovated and is ready to move into. It is quietly situated in a pretty village and has a private garden as well as a separate vegetable garden and orchard and plenty of off-road parking. The property has electric radiators and is connected to mains drainage.
The house has been very well refurbished. The accommodation consists of,
on the ground floor, the entrance hall, a good-sized fitted kitchen with a dining space, plenty of storage units, underfloor heating and storage cupboard under the stairs. On the other side of the hallway is a comfortable sitting room that is quite spacious. At the rear of the house is a bathroom with bath and washing basin, a separate WC and a large utility/storage room with a back door into the garden.
From the entrance hall, a pretty staircase leads to the first floor where there are two large double bedrooms and a single one. On the top floor is the attic which has been converted into another double bedroom and a recently installed bathroom with a modern shower and WC.
Electric radiators are fitted throughout and the original windows are in very good condition. The property has the benefit of being connected to mains drainage.
Behind the house there is a private, enclosed garden with a shed. Plenty of off-street parking area at the front of the property. Close to the house is a further plot of land used as a vegetable garden and orchard.
There are neighbours nearby but the property is not overlooked. It has a warm atmosphere and is ready for immediate occupation. The furniture is available for sale by separate negotiation.
Habitable space: ?m2
Plot size: ?m2
Distance to shops: 8 kms
Distance to ferry port: 67 kms (Roscoff - 63 minutes)
(Location shown on property portals is approximate.)
Please note: All sizes and locations are approximate. La Residence has made every effort to ensure that the details and photographs of this property are accurate and in no way misleading. However, this information does not form part of a contract and no warranties are either given or implied.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France