Your horses with you and walking distance to all amenities in this large maison bourgeoise with nice view, Stable, barns, garage and dependencies opening to market street., Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
open to offer. For permaculture, horseback treck relay, BandB. 2 acres of land in Piegut-Pluviers famous village, 50mn from Limoges Airport, 25mn from golf course. Maison bourgeoise, 5 bedrooms. Stable, barns, garage, garden and over 2 acres of land. See floorplan on Leggett website for diaporama. This beautiful property with original features dates from the 18th century. Large dependencies opening to market street could be a business place
The accommodation comprises :
Entrance hall (18m²) with original staircase and floor tiles. Dining room (35m²) with fireplace. Kitchen (22m²) with fitted wall and base units. Lounge (24m²) with fireplace. Bureau (23m²) Utility / laundry (22m²) Bedroom (35m²) with en-suite wash basin and toilet.
First floor :
Four bedrooms (37m²,37m²,23m², 24m²) Bathroom (6m²) with shower, wash basin, bidet and toilet. Bathroom (5m²) bath, wash basin and toilet.
Attic (150m²) potential to convert into further accommodation.
Wine cellar and cave.
Attached garage (53m²) Barn /stables: Ground floor (97m²) First floor (102m²) Barn: Ground floor (104m²) First floor (86m²) Summer house (42m²)
At the rear of the property is a large garden with access to the field beyond.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France