Charming 19th Century character 3-bedroomed stone property with a 1 bedroomed apartment. Situated in an ideal and lovely location in the village of Saint-Gery (46330) in the Lot., Lot, Occitanie
This original stone property has been renovated throughout, retaining many original features which give it a character all of its own. This enchanting property has scope for further development and creativity with the attic to create additional accommodation (subject to the required planning approval), whilst offering immediate, well presented accommodation. Ideal property for someone looking for a home with the benefit of developing it to generate an additional income.
The property is set in the charming and picturesque village of Saint-Gery (46330). The property has 3 large bedrooms, lounge/dining room with fireplace. An open plan Kitchen with a range of floor and eye level fitted units. The property includes a 1 bedroomed apartment on the ground floor with a kitchen and lounge and access to the small side garden. Large garden with swimming pool, small garden to the side of the property, garage and boiler toom. This exceptional property really needs to be seen in person to reveal its special character.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France