Spacious contemporary house between sea and countryside, Morbihan, Brittany
Between land and sea, 15 minutes away from the Rivière d'Etel, come and settle down in this calm and quiet area where this welcoming contemporary house of more than 145 m² awaits you, sheltered from the looks behind its beautiful garden of 1,042 m² surrounded by country hedges. Close to schools and amenities, it opens the doors to an entrance hall overlooking a warm and bright living space with a spacious open kitchen and a cellar in continuity, a bathroom, an independent toilet. The office and relaxation area opens onto a bright reception room that can be transformed at your convenience into a room with a generous volume.
Upstairs: 4 other bedrooms, a bathroom, a toilet. And possible storage in the attic above.Outside, everything has been planned: a double carport, a garden shed, a small Japanese pool, a sheltered terrace to enjoy the garden and an above-ground swimming pool. A beautiful discovery to come and visit without delay!
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Isabelle Botuha, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France