CASTLE/ESTATE in Avignon, Gard, Occitanie
Renovated 18th century Bastide near Nimes
Between Provence and Camargue, typical 18th-c. Gard country house nestled at the heart of a rare olive grove of several hectares.
This master house of approx. 350 m2 inhabitable, has been fully renovated, and combines modern comfort with the historical character of the house. Over 4 floors, and with air-conditioning throughout, it offers: a large living room, a design kitchen, a gym, a sauna, 2 en-suite bedrooms with private sitting rooms. 3 independent apartments with bedroom/living room, bathroom and kitchen.
In addition, renovated villa over approx. 115 m2 inhabitable and over 1,000 m2 of outbuildings to renovate (subject to administrative authorisation): old wine cellar, barn and stables.
Outside, pleasantly landscaped park over 6,000 sqm, enclosed with Pont du Gard stones. It features a stone basin, a 19th-c. orangery and a swimming pool with unusual shape.
Charming Bastide, quality renovation and complete tranquillity. Perfect as main home or B&B activity.
Access: on the Camargue''s doorsteps, 15 mins away from Nimes and its TGV station. Amenities 5 mins away and Marseille international airport 1 hr away. Easy access via highway axes located only 10 min away from the property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France