Two apartments and shop in medieval nolay, Côte-d'Or, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Two apartments, with successful seasonal rental business, antiques shop and barn in XVI century building, steps from famous covered market of Nolay.
Situated on the thru road from Beaune to Autun, and just steps from Nolay center, known for its medieval covered Market. The present owner has developed a antique shop, and you are welcome to continue this, or set up another business. The shop is sold free of tenants and ready to be used by the new owner.
Above the shop, but with its separate and independent entrance are the two apartments. Today one is used by the owner, and the other has a successful seasonal rental history. Both renovated to perfection in 2008, respecting the medieval charm of the building: clay tiled floors, parquet floors, wooden beamed ceilings, and stone fire places. The renovation gives it the 21st century comfort: double glassing, air conditioning, new appliances in the kitchen and bathroom.
The total habitable area is 118m2, plus shop of 55m2. The private courtyard separates the house from the barn and attic, and gives this town house a unique space to sit outside, and enjoy that glas of wine.
The owners apartment has 50m2 habitable space. The salon, has parquet floors, a chimney , and three windows letting in a lot of light, one of these windows is a french window leading to a balcony on the side street. The kitchen is small, but complete, it is sold furnished and equipped. The bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, shower and toilet. the kitchen and bathroom have tomettes on the floor( hexagonal red clay tiles).
The guest apartment is 60m2. Salon looks onto the courtyard. The raised kitchen is also sold equipped and furnished. Then shower room with toilet and very large bedroom, with windows to the side street.
A hallway separates both apartments, giving each their privacy.
The shop is 55m2, with in one corner kitchenette and in the other a toilet. It has access to the courtyard and then also to the barn with its new attic, which is now used as extra selling space. The barn has a foot print of 50m2, and a new roof. If one wishes this could also be developed into habitable space, with independent access to the street via the gates in the courtyard.
Under the shop a vaulted cellar.
A business and tourism income in a great Burgundian mediaval town
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France