Stunning Château, completed in 1852 and set in the countryside, has a park like setting with forests, pastureland for horses and income potential, possible events venue, or BandB., Finistère, Brittany
This lovely château built of stone and brick was designed by the architect Joseph Bigot and completed in 1852. It is situated in the Parc Naturel Régional d'Armorique.
It comes with 4 reception rooms, 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, 2 more bedrooms and a self contained flat with 4 bedrooms.
The renovations have been carefully undertaken, keeping many of the wonderful old features, such as large original 3 meter high wooden double doors in all the reception rooms, as well as extensive wood paneling with carved decorations, two elaborately carved fireplaces, one carved in wood, the other in marble. Many of the original wooden floors have been preserved. The old style windows are all double glazed, with original interior wooden shutters. The main staircase with oak steps stands out magnificently with wrought iron decorative railings and wood panelled walls.
With lovely views out onto the park, there is plenty of land for horses. Not only that, but there are stables with 12 horse boxes. It is situated 9 km away from the nearest town of Pleyben with all amenities.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France