Renovated former train station hotel on a wooded plot, Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Large and spacious renovated former train station hotel with a guest house and a barn (with workshop and garage) set on a large wooded plot situated 40 minutes from Chalon sur Saone and 1 hour from Dijon.
This old train station's hotel is really large, offering 350 sqm of living area over 3 floors. It was really well renovated with quality materials (stone flooring, oak wood staircase,…)
On the ground floor
The entrance leads to a large reception room of 60 sqm opening to the dining room close to a small fitted kitchen. Living room, 3 bedrooms (shower and toilet in each), 1 bathroom, toilet.
On the first floor
A second apartment with a living room, a dining room opened to the kitchen, 1 large bedroom, 1 bedroom with shower, 2 other rooms (still in works), 1 WC.
On the second floor
There is a large attic of 200 sqm that can be converted if required.
In one of the outbuilding, there is a barn, a garage (50 sqm), a workshop A holiday house (or guest house) totally new with a kitchen open on a small living room, a bedroom, toilet and a bathroom. Separate outbuilding with carport 3 small sheds Working well Wooded field of 6,800 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
The property is situated 40 minutes from Chalon sur Saone and 1 hour from Dijon Schools a 5 min (picking area) and amenities at 5 minutes The nearest airport is Lyon at 1 hour.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France