Medieval village house, 3 bedrooms, tastefully decorated., Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine
One of the oldest houses in the village of Treignac. 3 bed medieval village house, Great lock up and leave/ bolt hole. Featuring all the original features including a stone circular stair case spiralling over 5 levels.Fully and tastefully renovated village house, with courtyard garden.
Ground floor Fully fitted kitchen, 27 m2m range cooker. Access to the south facing courtyard garden. Beautiful stone arch way leads outside
Cellar Stone spiral staircase continues down to the wine cellar
1st floor Living room/ dining room 23 m2 with lovely wood burner, lovely wooden parquet floor, double doors open to a small Juliet balcony
Shower room with a vaulted ceiling
2nd floor 2 bedrooms 10m2, 12 m2 1 twin room 1 double bedroom with lovely fireplace, built in cupboards
Wc and handbasin.
3rd floor Master suite 26 m2 featuring a four poster bed and a roll top bath. Exposed A frames. Wc
New roof, plumbing and electrics
Ideally placed to walk to the bakery, local restaurants, bars. Plenty of parking 10 meters away. Heating- wood burners and electric heaters 3 Kms to Treignac lake with its beach.
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Samantha Woodgate, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France