Two attached village houses, with 550m2 garden., Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Two attached houses, one ready to live in, the other needing basic renovation The 1st house consists of entrance hallway, with a living room to your left and a dining room to your right, both have fireplaces, and are very light to the back is a nice sized kitchen with entrance into the garden, Wc/ bathroom.Entrance into large cave. Up-stairs 3 double bedrooms,14,3, 8.7, 10.4m2. Beautiful chestnut floors throughout. The second house enter into the hallway, Living room with fireplace, Kitchen with entrance to the garden, upstairs are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. So you could live in one house and rent the other or use that as a gite, or for extended family, elderly parents or two families. Many options. Nice garden 570m2 flat and fenced. Walking distance to the supermarket, restaurants, bars and bakery. 15 kms to a lake with beach. 20 mins to Uzerche with train station. 1 hour to Limoges and Brive. Correze region, forests, lakes, rivers, views around every corner festivals, markets, live the French dream!!
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Samantha Woodgate, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France