Provençal villa with panoramic view of sea and mountains, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Up in the hills off the coast of Mandelieu, perched above the winding road that leads to it, this charming 1960s Provençal house has expansive sea views as well as mountain views across the valley of the Siagne river. Spread over two floors, kitchen, lounge and two bedrooms have direct access to a terrace with sea and mountain views, whereas a large third room opens up on the terrace and garden behind the house- perfectly placed to catch the afternoon and evening sun. The house was renovated seven years ago, with light interior spaces and large rooms. The garden offers a lot of greenery, with some beautiful mature trees; It has a terrace and a guesthouse in the back. Yet at the same time it is small enough to be low maintenance for those who don't have the time or desire to garden, or those who will be spending long periods away from the house.
A short drive up from the town of Mandelieu, the house is close to all Mandelieu and its region have to offer, including beaches, marinas, golf courses, restaurants, events, and more. Mandelieu itself is on the A8 motorway, next to Cannes and a half hour drive to Nice airport.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France