Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens into a hall (6m2) with cupboards. To the right a glass door opens into the main reception room (70m2) which is very light thanks to a double height ceiling and French windows that open onto the south-facing terrace. This large room is divided into two spaces by an attractive wooden staircase leads up to the mezzanine: on one side, the dining room, and on the other side the living room. There is also a wood-pellet stove.
In the living room, sliding patio doors open onto the covered and heated swimming pool.
The mezzanine (7m2) is ideal for an office area, with a door that opens into a bedroom (16.5m2) with its own bathroom (6m2) with a beautiful Italian shower and a WC. In the bedroom a French window opens onto a balcony.
From the dining area, a glass partition separates the fully equipped kitchen (20m2), with a French window opening onto the terrace and a door leading back to the entrance hall.
In the hall, on the left, a door opens onto a large corridor, which leads to a second kitchen (12m2) with direct access to the garage (30m2). Then there are three double bedrooms (12m2, 12m2 and 21m2); all rooms open onto the garden via French windows. The largest of the bedrooms also has a mezzanine area.
Off the corridor there are also the bathroom (7m2) with shower and whirlpool bath, two separate WCs and a laundry room (8m2).
The house is on a plot of about 12,131m2, the main part of the park is at the front of the house. Just in front of the house, facing south, there is an attractive paved terrace, with a covered area, a barbecue and the heated indoor swimming pool.
On one side of the garden is a tennis court. Near the swimming pool there is a pool house, with a sauna and a shower and another room used as a garden shed.
The rest of the park is mainly grassed, with pretty trees and shrubs.
At the back of the house, there is a courtyard with parking for several cars.
The house appears in very good condition; it is equipped with new generation electric heating, double glazing, it is supplied with water from a well and by mains water, the septic tank was replaced in 2015, there is also a wood-pellet stove in the main reception room. It is ideally located, in a quiet area, only 4 km from the centre of historic Cognac.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France