Grand wine estate house with pool, Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
Former winemaker's property in Mercurey, the famous wine village of the Côte Chalonaise. Built in the 17th century. 6 bedrooms in main house plus guest apartment, ideal for tourism business. Buildings are around courtyard, with old wine press barn, chapel and several vaulted cellars. Private pool to the back with view of grand cru vineyards and south facing.
Main House is raised above the vaulted cellars. Stone staircase leads to grand hallway leading to several rooms:
Salon with parquet floors, marble chimney, plastered ceiling and wood panelled walls.
Living room with tiled floor, and grand burgundy fire place.
Kitchen with access to the back courtyard, kitchen is furnished and equipped.
Grand bedroom with parquet floors and fire place; cupboards. en suite bathroom and toilet
Second bedroom used today as office and a further 4 bedrooms, and two bathrooms and 2 toilets.
Guest toilet near the entrance.
At the end, with independent access an apartment with living area, equipped kitchen, bedroom, shower room and toilet.
Around the courtyard you find the barn where the wine press once was ( 100m2 foot print)an additional large vaulted cellar (80m2 footprint) , Chapel, grand wine press barn two garages and garden shed
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France