ELEGANT 18TH CENTURY FAMILY HOME, Oise, Hauts-de-France
Built in 1857, this elegant stone-built 6 bedroom house has a large first floor terrace and spacious enclosed walled garden. On the ground floor it enjoys a well-equipped kitchen, a large study and laundry and at the front of the house a large light and bright sitting room with open fireplace and a separate dining room. Leading down from the hallway is a large wine cellar with earthen floor. The bedrooms consist of two large ensuite doubles on the first floor and a further double bedroom and 3 smaller bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor. There is a garage suitable for 2 cars with further parking in the driveway. The back gate has access to a private potager.
The recently installed heating and boiler has internet control and the house is connected to all main services. The internet connection is excellent. A Sky satellite is currently installed. There is a village primary school in walking distance and bilingual schools in nearby Chantilly as well as a thriving anglophone community.
All facilities can be found in the village including a post office, 2 boulangeries, supermarket, restaurants, pharmacy and mainline Station giving access to the Gare de Nord in Paris and Beauvais, in less than an hour. Nearby is the Chateau at Chantilly and its beautiful gardens as well as nearby historic Senlis. It is 45 mins from Charles de Gaulle airport and 30mins from Beauvais International Airport. The house is a 2 ½ hour drive from Calais.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France