DETACHED SINGLE-STOREY HOUSE WITH LARGE GARAGE AND GARDEN NEAR QUILLAN CENTRE, Aude, Occitanie
MARKETED EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH SEXTANT FRANCE - three-bedroom detached house in a pleasant, quiet location within easy walking distance of the town centre. This property is south-facing, enjoying an elevated position with attractive views of the surrounding area. Single-storey, with a living area of 100m² plus an additional 79m² of floor space, the property also benefits from a practical lay-out, many rooms having attractive large French-doors that lead out onto a terrace. The double, garden-level garage is another plus, along with an easy-to-maintain garden with two vehicle access points. Priced to sell quickly. A GREAT PROPERTY AT A GREAT PRICE.
- double garage with utility area and workshop
- private, low-maintenance garden
- front and rear access by car and by foot
- 3 bedrooms
- light-filled lounge with double French doors onto terrace
- kitchen leading onto glassed veranda with direct garden access
- quiet, residential area with very little passing traffic
- near schools and shops
DESCRIPTION (room surface areas in m²)
- hall way (6), lounge/dining room (30), kitchen (11) leading to glassed veranda (15), three bedrooms (11, 11, 14), shower room (4.5), corridor (8.5), SDE, two toilets (1.45 and 1.5), double garage (64)
Quillan is lively small town with a range of shops, restaurants, cafés, market, cinema, swimming pool, pleasure lake, events throughout the year, doctors, hospital, station and 1€ bus service to Carcassonne and Perpignan. It is located just 20 minutes from Limoux and under a two-hour drive to four local airports (Carcassonne, Toulouse, Perpignan, Beziers). All the delights and pleasures of the upper Aude valley - fine food, excellent wine, arts, and centuries-old history - are yours for the taking and the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees within easy reach!
AGENCY FEES - PREFERENTIAL RATE (5.5% incl. VAT) INCLUDED IN THE ADVERTISED SALE PRICE AND PAYABLE BY THE SELLER
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE ON THE SEXTANT FRANCE WEBSITE