A reception apartment with an unobstructed view, Paris, Paris - Île-de-France
Friedland/Balzac. Superb luminous reception apartment, offering a completely unobstructed view with trees. Located on the 4th floor with an elevator in a stone building, it includes: a double reception and a dining room with a balcony, 4 bedrooms, a separate kitchen, several bathrooms, 3 toilets and a cellar. Parquet, moldings and fireplace. Triple exposure, 3.20 meters high ceiling. Refurbished in a tasteful manner.
Situated on the right bank of the River Seine and centred on the Opera, the 8th is, together with the 2nd district and 9th district, one of Paris's main business districts. It is also home to the Champs Elysees, which ends up at the Arc de Triomphe. The executive branch of French government is also based here, as well as the embassies of certain nations such as the U.S. It is another arrondissement loaded with tourist attractions. Bordering the Champs-Elysees are the magnificent Grand Palais and Petit Palais, as well as the Elysee, the presidential Palace. The arrondissement also features the temple-like Madeleine church and the romantic Monceau Park. All amenities are available in this area.
Annual outlays: 6000 Euros. Fees: 0.92% including VAT buyer's charge (2,170,000€ excluding fees) Commercial Agent Sextant Properties Jérémie Faivre
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France