`Stone and slate property, situated on the edge of a village, in small hamlet of 3 houses and in a cul de sac, not too far from the shops, in the area of Huelgoat, with a garden area of 1 000 sqm. Heating : wood. This one is not overlooked, very private. The cottage has a very good roof and the inside it is very charming. The original windows have been kept. No heating system except the wood burner. The garden is in the front and the side, easy to maintain, and there is also a massive hangar. Easy parking. It is very close to a nice village which offers the minimum of shops and is surrounded by a beautiful environment for the ones who like to walk or bicycle. Tax fonciere : 700 euros/year.
Main part of the house :: Ground floor : the kitchen/dining with a fireplace and wood burner, it is full of authenticity (a basic kitchen), it is very rustic and it fits with the style of the house. It is a spacious room with a view on the garden (a bright room). Further, the lounge, a good-sized room with fireplace, it needs a bit of cosmetic work, it?s a comfortable room which is also facing the garden.
First floor : with the original staircase, a large landing and two large double bedrooms with the original wood floors, fireplaces, it is a very bright room with pretty views.
Extension :: Comprising of : a basic but functional bathroom with shower, a separate WC, the utility room and storage space.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France