Townhouse with shop, courtyard garden and garage, Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Arnac-Pomapdour is roughly halfway between the cities of Limoges and Brive; 1 hour from Limoges airport and 45 minutes from Brive airport. Pompadour is known as the ‘city of the horse’ and is a thriving chateau town with its own race course as well as train station, supermarket, bars, restaurants, shops and primary school. The town is ideal for those who are looking to be close to amenities and part of a community.
Hidden away in the centre of town, this 3 bedroom townhouse with a rentable shop space is built over 3 levels and it does require some updating and decorating. It comes with a private courtyard garden and garage. Ground floor; entrance hall leading to a basic kitchen/dining room and a former shop which could either be rented or returned to a living room; 1st floor; lounge with marble fireplace, 1 bedroom and bathroom; 2nd floor; 2 bedrooms. There are chestnut parquet floors throughout, except for the kitchen and its very light, spacious and has 90m2 of habitable space. It's connected to mains drainage, has oil-fired central heating and with not too much work can become a very desirable pied-à-terre/holiday home. The secret courtyard garden is a lovely addition to the property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France