Grand estate house set in private grounds, Vendée, Pays de la Loire
Grand estate house dating from the 19th century set in private grounds ideally situated in the centre of a small village with all services.
This beautiful house built in 1895 is surrounded by gardens of 4724 sqm, entirely private and enclosed. This property is situated 35 minutes from La Rochelle and its beautiful coastal beaches, 1 hour from Nantes, Futuroscope and Puy de Fou. 4 hours from Paris.
Offering large living space of 355 sqm, This house has been renovated to high quality offering sumptious living accommodation of lounge with fireplace, dining room with fireplace, fitted kitchen, extra suite with fireplace and shower room and wc, bathroom, wc.
Upstairs has 2 beautiful bedrooms with fireplaces. 3rd floor has office and 2 attic spaces of 30 sqm. Attached appartment comprising of fitted kitchen with fireplace and woodburner, mezzanine. Upstairs 2 bedrooms of 32 sqm and 13 sqm, bathroom with wc.
Huge outbuilding of 190 sqm attached currently being used as garage and workshop, but has many other possibilities. Other smaller outbuildings in the grounds including summer house and bread oven.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France