3 bedroom cottage for sale, Mayenne, Pays de la Loire
This spacious, well-maintained, detached 3-bedroom house occupies an idyllic spot down a small country lane in the Mayenne countryside. With substantial outbuildings on a half-acre plot, it is the perfect location to live "The Good Life". The lane leading to the property serves only one other house which is approximately 50m away.
Well-kept gardens surround the property and outbuildings, luscious green lawns edged with pretty shrubs and some mature trees. There is a tarmac driveway and a stone path leads to the front of the house. The house itself is South-facing and benefits from panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
Built with local stone and with a recent slate roof, the house is in good condition. On the ground floor there is a utility room, WC, shower room, bedroom and a large open-plan living room with corner kitchen, dining area and a beautiful granite fireplace. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms.
All contents are included in the sale of the property including furniture and appliances. All the windows have shutters and the property is heated via an oil-fired central heating system. The garage and outbuildings add up to a sizeable floor surface of around 240m2.
The village of Saint-Mars-sur-la-Futaie is just over 3kms away and has a small grocery shop, post office, bar and restaurant. Fougerolles-du-Plessis is 6kms away with a bakery, small supermarket and other shops. The towns of Fougeres and Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouët are just over 20kms away and offer traditional weekly markets, leisure facilities and a great choice of shops.
This is a gem of a property in good condition in a beautiful, tranquil location. It is ready to move into and offers the opportunity to start your new and comfortable life in France.
Living Room/Kitchen: 35.9 m2
Laundry Room:9.8 m2
Shower Room:3.8 m2
Bedroom 1:11.4 m2
Bedroom 2:12.8 m2
Bedroom 3:12.6 m2
Garage: 34.5 m2
Workshop: 20 m2
Garden: 1760 m2 (0.43 acres)
Habitable space: 88m2
Plot size: 2135m2 (0.53 acres)
Distance to shops: 3 kms
Distance to ferry port: 94 kms (St Malo - 75 minutes)
Taxe Fonciere: 301 € per annum
(Location shown on property portals is approximate.)
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France