In the SERRE CHEVALIER region, large, renovated village house, Hautes-Alpes, Provence-Côte d'Azur
In the hamlet of Casset, large renovated village house, ideal for nature lovers and skiers. : On the ground floor is a superb 65 m² room with vaulted ceilings, a beautiful equipped kitchen, an office and a toilet. On the first level are 3 beautiful bedrooms, a large bathroom with bathtub and shower, a toilet, a laundry room, a boiler room and a large barn for use as a bike/storage shed, as well as a grain silo. On the upper level are two beautiful attic bedrooms and a beautiful living room, lots of natural light, exposed beams, balcony, wash room and toilet. Heating and hot water with recently installed wood-granule burning boiler. Lower ski pistes and walking trail heads are at the edge of the village, while there are shuttle buses which go to the pistes of the Serre Chevalier.
Sales Agent Sextant France - Fabien SICARD agent for VILLAR SAINT PANCRACE - more information on www.sextantfrance.fr ref. 8781 To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Fabien Sicard, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France