Messery: stylish, bright top-floor apartment. 2 bedrooms, with potential to create 3rd. Schools and shops on doorstep. Superb mountain views from 2 balconies. Double garage. Commutable to Geneva and Thonon., Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Sunshine floods into the spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area of this modern, second-floor apartment. There is 86m2 of living space (surface habitable), plus a further 11m2 of useful space (surface utile). Double glass sliding doors lead out onto two separate south-facing balconies, one with space for outdoor dining, the other perfect for growing plants and herbs. The views of the snow-capped peaks of the Chablais massif and Swiss Jura mountains are fabulous. The location is fantastic. On a quiet street, but just 2 minutes on foot from Messery's maternelle and primaire schools, the village's well-stocked supermarket and other shops and amenities. The countryside literally starts at the end of the road, with bike rides and walks a plenty. It's also walking distance to the village beach on the shores of lake Geneva (lac Léman).
- Bright, light and stylish.
- Two bedrooms with scope to create a third.
- Two balconies with beautiful mountain views and space to dine outside.
- Double garage underground.
- Maternelle and Primaire schools 200 metres (2 minutes' walk).
- Small supermarket and shops 200 metres (2 minutes' walk).
- Commutable to Geneva and Thonon-les-Bains.