LARGE BIOCLIMATIC HOUSE, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW, Marne, Grand-Est
LARGE BIOCLIMATIC HOUSE, on a 1451 m² wooded site, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW over the mountains. The ground floor accommodates a beautiful living room (50m²) opening onto a kitchen, overlooking a pleasant south facing grassy terrace which is sheltered from the wind, a master bedroom (with en-suite bathroom), toilet. The first floor holds a large bedroom with a mezzanine overlooking a balcony, another bedroom with a balcony, an office, a mezzanine, a wash room, a bright bathroom, toilet. Garage On the ground floor, pleasant sauna, studio overlooking a terrace, large cellar. ECOLOGICAL and ECONOMICAL thanks to the thermal solar panels (22 m² which produce hot water both for underfloor heating and for cleaning), photovoltaic solar panel (3kw) for generating electricity, porous bricks, hemp insulation, regional plant species, central vacuum cleaner.
Fees charged to seller Sales Agent Sextant France - Fabien SICARD agent for VILLAR SAINT PANCRACE (05100)-
Fees charged to seller. To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Fabien Sicard, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France