House, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
On the heights of Tursac, at the heart of the valley of la Vézère, a nice house of 124m² habitable on about 1ha of field partly wooded with views over the hills and forests surrounding. The house has a living room of 35m² with wood stove giving on a large recent veranda (heated) of 24m², an equipped kitchen with direct access to the living room on one side and to the terrace on the other side, a bathroom and shower room with Italian shower (with their own toilets each) and 3 bedrooms, including one with crossing light, all opening on a back terrace.
A large porch at the entrance, a garage (partly adapted in an office), 2 basements and a charming small outbuilding complete this attractive property. The property offers calm and serenity, its field is entirely fenced and divided in 3 spaces, facilitating its maintenance and making it potentially ideal for people wanting to have a vegetable garden and some animals.
Tursac and its school “Freinet” at 5 minutes, les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil at 10 minutes, St Léon-sur-Vézère at 15 minutes, Montignac at 20 minutes, Sarlat at 25 minutes.
Central fuel heating + wood stove.
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Benjamin Daures, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France