16/19 Century Chateau for sale near Chinon with water filled moats., Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
€928,000 Guide price
Chance to buy a beautiful 16/19th Century stone Castle in the region of the famous Chateaux of the Loire. This property is only 7kms from shops and services and 15km from Chinon.The castle is situated at the end of a long private driveway in a haven of greenery, surrounded by water filled moats. Of a manageable size, the property benefits from all modern comforts with a habitable surface area of approximately 500m2. It has kept its authenticity and now offers, both inside and out, many features of architecture and décor which have been carefully preserved and enhanced by the present owners who have restored this property with great care and passion.
Ground floor: Entrance into the tower. A dining room with fireplace, a kitchen with a nice dining area, a cellar access, boiler room, a large living room with its tower used as a study, and a second living room,W.C. First Floor: On the first floor: a beautiful master bedroom with a living room with fireplace, a kitchen area, a bedroom with fireplace, a bathroom and a study area with a magnificent view of the park. A second suite, with its living room, bedroom, and bathroom with toilet. Two other bedrooms, and a bathroom with toilet. Second Floor: Separated into two parts and accessible by two stairs: on the left: three bedrooms including one with a dressing room, a bathroom, and a toilet. On the right: a beautiful bedroom with exposed beams and a bathroom, an attic space. Basement: In the basement: two beautiful rooms in which the current owners formerly exercised a business activity. They can, therefore, serve as an office or an independent apartment. Outbuildings; The outbuildings are composed of three buildings: One part houses a barn and sheds, and the other houses a workshop and a storage space.At the other end of the chateau, the outbuilding consists of a barn and a large shed that can shelter cars. These outbuildings offer many possibilities and could be converted into accommodations for a hospitality activity. At the entrance of the property, there is an old dovecote.
Grounds; The grounds are of 10ha 60a 45ca., consisting of a park, meadows, and woodland. The water filled moats surrounding the chateau are fed by a spring.
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France