Historic 13/15/19th C. Castle for sale with its furniture, Indre, Centre-Val de Loire
€750,000 Price reduction
Attractive 13/15/19th C. Chateau/Hotel for sale, combining the styles of Medieval architecture, the Renaissance and the Nineteenth century. History, prestige, comfort and spirit of hospitality are its main features.
The Chateau of approximately 815m2 is flanked by a keep and a tower, at each end. The large lodge is an extension of the room and another room, comprises twenty rooms including 18 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms/shower rooms and 5 well lit reception rooms.
Beautiful facade elements, such as the towers with mullioned windows and machicoulis crowns and many exceptional interior details have been preserved (monumental fireplaces, stained glass windows).
The courtyard of honour boasts two towers, one converted into a Gite, the other still to finish restoring. The old farm has two rooms of 50m2 and 90m² which are used for seminars or receptions. Two restored houses and other buildings add further potential for a variety of commercial uses.
Grounds of about 6.88 hectares.
15 kms from the motorway and 30 kms from Chateauroux airport, 60 kms from the airport at Limoges. South of Paris.
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France