Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens to the tiled entrance hall, off which is a WC. To the right of the hall a glazed door opens to the sitting room (25m2) with tiled floor and a designer wood-burning stove.
A wide opening leads from the sitting room to a large open-plan kitchen / dining room. The dining area (19m2) had a tiled floor and patio doors that open onto a paved terrace overlooking the garden. There is also a door from the dining area back into the entrance hall. Divided from the dining area by a wide arch, the kitchen (12m2) has a tiled floor and modern fitted kitchen units.
A door from the kitchen gives access to a large utility room (14m2), from where there is a door to the front garden (making this room ideal as a boot room / dog-friendly space.
To the back of the hall a corridor then serves four bedrooms (15.5m2, 11.5m2, 9m2 and 7m2) as well as a spacious family bathroom (bath, walk-in shower, twin wash-basins, WC and bidet). The largest bedroom also has its own access to the bathroom. There is also a separate WC to the far end of the corridor.
The house sits in a plot of abou 2126m2. To the side of the house there is a gravel parking area and to the back there is a paved terrace that overlooks the garden down towards the stream. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a number of flower and shrub borders. Towards the far end of the garden there is also a vegetable garden as well as a useful storage building.
This light-and-airy house is in a enviable position, set on the edge of the town, enjoying a rural outlook but yet within very easy walking distance of the town and its facilities. The town is particularly well-served, having tow supermarkets, a restaurant, chemist, newsagent, cinema and sports centre. In addition to this there are two health centres with doctors, nurses, dental surgery and osteopath. In all, the town meets almost any need, making the property ideal as a permanent home for a family or for retirement.
The department's capital city, Angoulême, with its great shopping and transport links, is less than a 30 minutes drive.
DPE ANCIENNE VERSION
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France