A super little business ready to go and a beautiful isolated home in the country, but not too remote, with large garden populated with a great variety of trees, two outbuildings plus great scope. Near St Hilaire du Harcouet. Perfect. The vendors will c, Manche, Normandy
A very lovely house with beautiful accommodation for your friends too. A typically English cottage feel with a very good roof and scope to extend to more rooms in adjacent barn. The grounds sufficient for a horse, plus a lovely pagoda and for a busy person a man shed with office potential in the garden, so you can walk to work, and good internet connection. The village bakery is in Reffuveille which is 4 kilometres from the house, there is also a small Epecerie, Bar Tabac, Restaurant and of course a Hairdresser! as well as a Church.
This house is a just ten kilometres from the fantastic views at Juvigny le tertre where you can find all you need including a good meal at the town centre restaurant. It is also situated just 30 minutes to the coast and the Normandy number one tourist attraction of Mont St Michel, always popular with friends and guests. There is excellent letting potential for this spacious house, made up of two parts and quite separate. There are plum, pear and cherry trees in the garden and the house has gas central heating.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France