Village house with garden, Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
This is a large two bedroom house in the heart of a lively village. It has mains drainage, electric heating, a new kitchen, a garden and parking. It is a very short walk to the centre of the village which has 2 bars, a restaurant, post office, bank, corner shop, hairdressers, pharmacy, garage, 2 boulangeries and a lake. Ground Floor Reception 4.80m x 3.10m The property is approached from a minor road and directly into the reception room. It has a light oak coloured floor, an electric heater, 3 large windows to the front and a storage cupboard. Kitchen 3.80m x 3.10m Through from the reception is the newly fitted kitchen. It has a ceramic floor, new cooker, sink and storage cupboards, an electric heater and doors leading out to the veranda. Bathroom 2.10m x 1.60m To the right of the reception is access to the bathroom and WC. The bathroom has a bath, washbasin, electric heater and a ceramic floor. Next to this is a separate WC. Veranda 2.10m x 2.10m At the back of the kitchen is the veranda, great for entertaining guests with direct access to the back garden. It has a stone floor and a glass surround. First Floor Bedroom 4.30m x 3.00m The reception room has a door which cleverly hides the wooden staircase leading to the first floor. There are two bedrooms on this floor. The first is to the left and has an original oak floor, an electric heater and a window to the front.
Bedroom 5.10m x 2.80m The second double bedroom is to the right. It has an original oak floor, an electric heater, storage for clothes and a window. WC 5.10m x 2.80m There is a third room on this floor that has been cleverly changed into a WC and storage area. Garden The garden is a good size and very easy to maintain. It has a grassed area to the rear and a stone patio to the front, as well as parking to the side of the house. Overview This charming house has plenty to offer, whilst still being able to put your own stamp on it. The current owners have had the external rendering done but decided to leave the painting or choice of colour to the new owners. It has mains drainage and is just a short walk to the village with local facilities and lake.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France