Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens into the entrance hall (10m2) which runs the depth of the building, with a door to the far end opening a pretty glazed porch to the garden.
To the right of the hall a door opens to the dual-aspect sitting room (24m2) with wooden floor and a fireplace with marble surround.
To the left of the hall a door opens to the dining room (24m2) - again with wooden floor and a fireplace with marble surround. To the back of the dining room a door opens to the kitchen (15m2) with tiled floor and a door to the glazed porch.
Of the kitchen there is a bathroom as well as a separate WC.
A staircase rises from the entrance hall the first floor landing. A glazed door opens onto a balcony overlooking the town. To the left, above the sitting room, is a large double bedroom (24m2) with wooden floor and an attractive fireplace with marble surround.
To the right of the landing a door opens to another large bedroom (24m2), again with wooden floor and fireplace.
To the back of this bedroom a few steps lead down to a large bathroom (15m2) with separate WC. From here a short passage leads to two further bedrooms (14m2 and 13m2) - one leading on to the other.
The stairs continue to the second floor landing, off which are two more bedrooms (14m2 and 9m2) as well as room (25m2) which has potential for use as a further bedroom.
Beneath the house are extensive cellars which provide additional storage - one of the cellars even has a stone fireplace.
Attached to the house and accessed from the garden is an outbuilding which offers good storage space and potential to extend the habitable accommodation if desired (subject to relevant permissions).
In addition to this there are two garages - one in the garden and one with access from a lane to the back of the property.
To the back of the house is a garden, accessible from the house and from a large vehicular gate from the lane to the back of the property,
This is a spacious property in a great location with the additional benefit of its own garages and a walled garden. All of the town's facilities are within easy reach - the main square is less than 50m from the front door. The house does require a fair amount of work - and once done it will make a wonderful home.
For a video tour of the interior of the property, please click on the "Make Enquiry" button above
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France