Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Converted from a derelict barn during 2005-2007 this house has a full three year rental history if required - house contents also available by negotiation.
There is a main hallway (16 sq m) from the front parking area with access directly through to the open plan style ground floor living space. There is a ground floor shower room (5 sq m) with WC and an office (20 sq m) which could equally work as a ground floor bedroom if required with its own door own to front for separate access.
The main focus of the ground floor is the stunning double height living room (60 sq m) with feature fireplace and doors to outside terrace - plus the view up to mezzanine landing above.
Between the living room and hallway is another lounge area (40 sq m) leading through to the spacious fitted kitchen dining room (53 sq m) with door to side terrace and useful utility room beyond.
Off the central mezzaine landing (31 sq m) are four good size bedrooms (28, 23, 21 and 12 sq m) - two of which have their own ensuite shower rooms, plus there is a family bathroom (5 sq m) with bath and shower.
The ground floor is underfloor heated (gas fired via a boiler situated in the utility room), plus two wood burners, full double glazing and the first floor radiators from the gas central heating.
As you enter the property there is a gravelled parking area to one side of the house. The swimming pool (heated / salt water / telescopic cover) is located at the rear of the house to make the most of the sunshine and views - a small garden runs away from the house with a variety of small trees and shrubs.
The pool terrace runs two sides of the house to provide both sunny and shady spots during the day and there is a separate pool house providing some garden storage too.
The small village of Cherves-Chatelars is located a short distance from the house (with bakery), the larger town of Montemboeuf approx. 5km away. The popular leisure lakes of the Northern Charente are very close by and the airport at Limoges under an hour.
The property has a strong rental history if required or would work perfectly as either permanent or holiday home.
Please note the 'house' is available to buy with a renovation project 'next door' - see listing ref number 3629 for detail.
DPE ANCIENNE VERSION
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France